- To set up a Common Training Framework (CTF) as a basis for European Landscape Architecture Education and as one important precondition of automatic recognition of landscape architects in the EU.
- To set up on this basis a pan-European quality standard for Landscape Architecture study programmes and harmonising Landscape Architecture education in Europe on master level.
- To develop an exemplar master study programme framework for Vilnius Gediminas Technical University and other higher education institutions in line with the European Common Training Framework.
The outcomes of InnoLAND project can be used for the needs of the profession inside the EU and also for whole Europe (COE area,therefore, all members of IFLA Europe will get an added value from this project.
The project InnoLand will be led by Gintaras Stauskis, LALA Lithuania. The application was prepared by him with help from representatives of the above-mentioned universities and organisations. Project contract is already signed, activities will start on 1 November 2020 and will last for 24 months. The project is under IFLA Europe Vice President for Education Margarida Cancela d’Abreu. When possible, physical meeting will be organised at each location of project partners. Also, during the drafting period, the stakeholders of the profession will meet and discuss the outcome. Participation of various partners from all over Europe in this project will ensure a balanced opinion about Landscape Architecture Education.
The role of IFLA Europe |
IFLA Europe as an organisation of professionals is mainly engaged in the first part of the project — developing a Common Training Framework. This means to establish one framework for Landscape Architecture training that will encompass education, practice and professional development based on different education documents which are partly existing and partly missing, In the EU this may be a precondition for the automatic recognition of our professionals. IFLA Europe will be the responsible partner for this work package. IFLA Europe representatives that will be active in this project are Marina Cervera (AEP Spain) and Fritz Auweck (BAK Germany). Fritz Auweck will also peer review the results of the whole project. The project will last 24 months.
Further information |
For more information about project please visit IFLA Europe website: https://iflaeurope.eu/index.php/site/general/innoland-project
Partner Universities |
- Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Vilnius Tech) Lithuania
- Aalto University Finland
- Le Notre Institute Netherlands
- Szent Istvan University Hungary
- University of Evora Portugal
- Technische Universität Wien Austria